Join Our Mosaic Oasis Email List
Enter your email address below
Email Marketing You Can Trust
Schedule Updates and Announcements Here -
Mosaics make great gifts!
Do you need a gift for a "special occasion"? Mosaics make great gifts, or add mosaic artwork of your choice to your wedding registry.
For ideas please click to Mosaic Art for Sale
Please check out and "like" our facebook page - click on the link below, thanks!
Arlington Advocate - "An Arlington Arts Business Grows Piece by Piece" - read it here.
Sign up HERE for our Mosaic Taster Class.
1189B Massachusetts Avenue
We are the Boston area's only mosaic studio and retail supply store specializing in mosaic tile and tesserae for both the crafter and mosaic artists. Walk in to take a class and view all our beautiful mosaic tile and other supplies - walk out ready to start a mosaic project.
Studio & Store Hours
Monday and Wednesday 1 pm to 9 pm
Tuesday - Closed
Thursday 10 am to 9 pm
Friday 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Most Sundays 1 pm to 5 pm
Open Friday nights by appointment
Tiles, Tools, and Adhesives
Purchase all your supplies at Mosaic Oasis We can help you select the best materials for your project!
Please see our Tools and Supplies Page for details.
MOSAICS AT THE MILL II
Click here to see the Mosaics at the Mill website.
Calendar of Classes and Workshops
In addition to classes offered by Mosaic Oasis we also have classes taught by regional artists and visiting artists. Please see our schedule below!
MOSAIC OASIS CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
REGIONAL ARTISTS AT MOSAIC OASIS
VISITING ARTISTS AT MOSAIC OASIS.
- Mosaic Classes/Workshops
- Custom Mosaics/Commissions
- Mosaic Art Galleries
- Mosaic Art Supplies
- Special Events
- Martin Cheek Workshop 2017
- Outdoor Garden Mosaics
- Ceramics for Mosaic Artists with Lisa Houck
- New Uses for Old Ceramics: Designing Mosaics Using the Picassiette Method
- Glass on Mirror: Color, Texture, BLING!
- Ready, (Thin) Set, Go.....
- Refining Your Personal Imagery/Improving Your Technique
- Mosaic Meets Glass Fusion - Working with Glass Fusions, Smalti, Gold, and Millefiori
- Friday Night Holiday Gift-Making
- Carol Shelkin Workshop 2014
- Cindy Fisher - Learn the Indirect Method for Mosaics
- Carol Shelkin Workshop
- Martin Cheek Workshop
- Refining Your Mosaic Imagery with Lisa Houck
- Creating Architectural Mosaics with Cathleen Newsham
- Kelley Knickerbocker Workshop
- Loss and Remembering: Where Memory Meets Mosaic Art
- Teen Zone - Mosaic Art for Teens!
- Holiday Gift Making
- Designing Textural and Dimensional Mosaic Forms
- Recycle, Reuse, Revitalize!
- NEMS Signup